Friday, March 28, 2014

March Madness

March is almost over and it has been a busy month but a very good one. I have 2 quilts to get done which is good. I'm getting ready to show 2 quilts at the Home Machine Quilt Show in Salt Lake in May. I'm excited about attending the show and taking classes. I had trouble with my quilting machine but with the help of my wonderful husband and EZ Quilting(Logan, Utah)"Joe" it is working fine. I was able to finish the quilting on the quilt top I started at the Winter retreat. It is a pattern from Karla Alexander called Savanna. I decided to call it Tropicana because of the tropical fabric in it. I used Anne Bright design called Flamingo Sunset with Superior Thread King Tut called Cleopatra. I'm entering this quilt and my "Priscilla" quilt to be judged at the Quilt Show in Salt Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment