Saturday, August 3, 2013

College friend from Texas

It is hard to believe that this is the first weekend in August. Last weekend, I had my college girlfriend come for a 3 day visit. She went to Angelo State University with me from 1972-1974. Her name is Jan and her husband, Darrell and son Travis are from Houston. This was the first time for them to visit Oregon and Washington. They were here a week and used Portland as the home base. They came to our house on Fri-Sun. I have stayed with them when I went to Houston after the Quilt Show in 2008 and 2011. This was the first time to meet Wayne. We had a great time showing them the coast last Sat. We drove over to Lincoln City, Depoe Bay and Newport. It was a perfect day with sunny skies and temp in the 60's. Here are a few pictures of their visit with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment