Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Quilting Friends

Last year I made two new friends that love to quilt. I meet Cindy when I went to MQX West last Oct. She lives in Utah but has family in Keizer. We were roommates at MQX so got to know her. She is a wonderful person and has been a great teacher about how to establish a quilting business. She was in town for her grandchild christening. She called me to go out to lunch and then to a quilt store in Portland. It was great to see her and meet her family. We will keep in touch via Facebook and Emails. I meet Martha from her quilt blog. She lives in Lebanon which isn't far from Dallas. Her blog is called Quilting from the Edge. We have alot in common which will be to long to list. We meet in Oct with our husbands to see my quilt studio set-up. It was like we know each other before this meeting. The husbands had alot in common like retired teachers, fishing and riding motorbikes. I'm so lucky to be a quilter and meet wonderful new friends. Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment